- Class is 90 minutes
- Come on an empty stomach
- Bring a bottle of water, yoga mat and towel
(We provide towel and mat first class only)
- We rent and sell yoga mats
- We rent towels
- We have bottled water for sale
- Wear light workout clothing
- Showers and changing facilities provided
We recommend you purchase your own yoga mat for your own personal hygiene.
Parking at Huntington Beach Hot Yoga
Ample parking located in the center of the plaza.
- NO LATE ADMITTANCE
- Please take your shoes off at the door
- Please turn all cell phones off at the door
- Sign in at the front desk
- Deodorant is great; perfumes or lotions are not
- No gum
- Clean feet in the yoga room
- Be mindful of your neighbor’s space and visibility in the mirror
- Breathe slowly
- Tailor your practice by modifying the depth, not by avoiding or changing the postures
- Change negative language to more positive i.e. (I can’t to I’ll try!). Try this technique and you will be shocked at the results
- Observe silence while in final savasana
- Be good to yourself
Yoga is so much more than the poses we do. It is a process of understanding and respecting yourself and those around you.
You are going to have fun and sweat!